-
Home Of The Aussie Aswang - The Truth Will Out!


Do Not Enter If Easily Offended By SMUT, the truth, your bad actions being shared or Beautiful Woman.




Check out our archived original site at Manila Downunder - A Tribute To Human Vermin








Thursday, May 8, 2014




OH CRAP - I'M BACK

And who would have thought it.
I wiped my hands of helping in the Filipino community, concentrated on those mates who mean everything and returning to the world (hobby) I once knew before stupidly becoming part of a hate filled community hell bent on destruction.


So why am I here?
Truth is that I wish I wasn't.

But last Thursday, while minding her own business, my wife was verbally attacked, lied to and embarrassed in the Filipino store at Mascot by everyones favourite Racquel.
In the time following her previous Facebook attack, she has been very busy with many more mistruths about us and about friends.
Nobody is immune to the slanderous crap that spurts from the mouth of some.

As was previously offered, we again asked her to get together all the people she says we made prostitutes, all the people whos marriages have apparently been destroyed, all the people involved in her alleged people trafficking.
But as always, she is all scream and no action on this front.
When confronted with genuine answers, it is a quick "I'm not interested".

What is wrong?
Why don't they get these people together?
Is there something to hide, like, well, PERHAPS THE TRUTH!

Show you have some credibility, the credibility to say you have, and actually organise the meeting you constantly threaten you will - but then seem to conveniently forget again.
WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE?


BUT WHAT IS FUNNIER STILL?

During here tirade at my innocent and uninvolved wife, it was hinted that she was a failure due to only having one husband and not three.
That being loyal to one job for 16 years was a sign of failure.

THEN THE ALL TIME FAVOURITE

Oh yes, the old 'Brad hates Filipinos' claim.
Brad who sponsors events to raise money, Brad who spent three weeks getting two bus loads of clothes for typhoon victims, Brad who works with Filipinos all day, Brad who has many close friends and family in the Philippines.
If TRUTH BE KNOWN, No I don't hate Filipinos, I just hate LIARS.

No comments: