-
Home Of The Aussie Aswang - The Truth Will Out!


Do Not Enter If Easily Offended By SMUT, the truth, your bad actions being shared or Beautiful Woman.




Check out our archived original site at Manila Downunder - A Tribute To Human Vermin








Monday, March 26, 2012

~~ A GUNZEL DAY OUT ~~

Oh yes it is a rarity that I get out with old railfan mates and experience the old train photography hobby. It is a much enjoyed pastime that I am just now rediscovering after a extended period of deluding myself with ungrateful mongrels.
It is taking a while to catch up on what I have missed, but I am making a special effort to do just that.

So here is a brief look at a day out at North Strathfield with Illawarra mate Mr Trumpet (aka Shane).







God it seems all the women at Strathfield were whinging this day.


And since you have all been good loyal readers, I bring forth another random hornbag of no relevance to the store.

No comments: