-
Home Of The Aussie Aswang - The Truth Will Out!


Do Not Enter If Easily Offended By SMUT, the truth, your bad actions being shared or Beautiful Woman.




Check out our archived original site at Manila Downunder - A Tribute To Human Vermin








Sunday, January 29, 2012



Aswang Jokes






President Pnoy walks into the BPI and says to a cashier, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID"?

Pnoy: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Pnoy, the president of the Philippines."

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the Government regulations, monitoring of the banks because of imposters and forgers, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Pnoy: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.."

Cashier: "I am sorry, but these are government and bank rules and I must follow them."

Pnoy: "I am urging you please to cash this check."

Cashier: "Look, this is what we can do: One day Manny Pacquio came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Manny Pacquio, he punched the security guard & knocked him out. With that punch, we knew him to be Manny Pacquio and we cashed his check."

"Another time, April Boy came in without ID. He started singing “diko kayang tangapin”, made an “X” gesture w/ his arms & threw away some baseball caps… & we cashed his check. So, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?"

Pnoy stood there thinking and thinking and finally says: "Honestly, nothing comes to mind. I can't think of a single thing I can do."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"

No comments: