-
Home Of The Aussie Aswang - The Truth Will Out!


Do Not Enter If Easily Offended By SMUT, the truth, your bad actions being shared or Beautiful Woman.




Check out our archived original site at Manila Downunder - A Tribute To Human Vermin








Thursday, August 6, 2009

>>> CORY AQUINO <<<


Having spent the last two day watching the wake and funeral of Cory Aquino I have to admit being very moved by what this amazing lady has done for my second country.

She was a very loved person, even refered to as the Philippines only queen. This was also reflected in the massive crowds of people lining the streets for hours on end, in wind and rain, just to say thier final goodbye.


While I am not going to go and repeat her history, which everyone must now be well versed in, I am wanting to dedicate the next week of this blog site to the various comments made around the internet about her.


RIP President Cory:
---------------------------------------
I have a story to tell, since the wake of President Cory until her funeral I never miss watching the TFC, my 5 year old and 3 year old watches with me. They were asking who Cory was and why filipinos loves her so much, and so I told them the story. My daughter who is in kindergarten took her what she call special notebook where she drew people she loves. She started drawing a woman, she color the dress yellow and she drew a big heart on her chest and she write on the top CORY. She showed it to me and she said Cory is a special person that's why I put her on my special notebook. She also drew on a separate sheet of paper something for Cory that says, Thank You Cory and We love you. I wish I could email those to you, I have already scanned it but I don't know where to sent it. Again, we thank God for giving the Filipinos of this generation the best gift we can ever ask for. The only real president of Filipino people. We love you President Cory. Olivia Trinidad Carmel, California
Ms. Olivia Trinidad
Carmel, California
--------------------------------------------

The late Pres. Cory Aquino had brought courage and dignity to each and every Filipino nationwide similar to her husband, the late Sen. Ninoy Aquino. The democracy and freedom they gave us will be enjoyed by our children and will be passed on the next generations ahead. It is our pride to have such a wonderful and loving "Nanay, Lola, Tita, Ate" as what everybody called her. We lost her here on earth but for sure she will always guide us somewhere, somehow thru channels of her family with Noynoy and Kris standing before us "For the Filipinos". We love you and you'll always be in our heart. Goodbye!
Ms. Letty
Orosi, Ca








No comments: